The garden profiles with informative interviews and gorgeous photos will inspire your own garden making:
- An artist in Prince Edward Island uses colour for her inspiration
- A couple in London, Ont., create a backyard retreat to suit their lifestyle
The well-researched and engaging articles about plants for your garden include:
- Secrets to growing healthy roses
- 12 versatile Japanese spireas
- Marigolds reconsidered and appreciated
- Cherry tomatoes: picks for pint-size perfection
- Summer seeding for a second harvest of vegetables in the fall
- Brewing your own herbal teas
This is the 10th regular issue of Garden Making, so we have several pages of our top 10 lists.
Also, given our unpredictable swings in the weather, we have ideas on how to deal with drought. And there’s lots more.
Published May 2012.