Growing food is one of the pleasures of a home garden. Enjoy food from your garden! If you're looking to sow edibles to grow for your table, get this informative Great Food From Your Garden guide.
You’ll discover lots of expert growing tips for healthy fruits, vegetables and herbs for great food from your garden in Great Food From Your Garden – issue No. 22 of Garden Making magazine. Some of the articles include:
- Grow pop-in-your-mouth cherry tomatoes.
- Rhubarb makes a grand entrance in the spring.
- Foraging can result in a culinary cornucopia.
- How to get the best from your basil.
- Choosing a fruit tree.
- Savour homegrown herbs year-round with easy preserving methods.
- A profile of a stylish and productive kitchen garden in Ontario’s Northumberland Hills.
- Simple, fun ideas to cultivate a child’s interest in gardening.
Garden Making Issue No. 22 – Great Food From Your Garden – on its cover features a child clutching fresh carrots from a home garden.
Published May 2015.